(hereinafter the “Information”)
On behalf of the company PEYTON legal advokátní kancelář s.r.o., ID No.: 282 55 283, with its registered seat at Sokolovská 668/136d, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8, registered in the Commercial register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, entry 135675 (hereinafter „PEYTON legal“ or „we“ or „Controller“), we would like to thank you for your confidence in us. In this information document (Information), we would like to provide you with detailed information on the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. Please read the information on personal data processing below that we have outlined in the form of a clear instruction, so that the information memorandum is as clear and practical as possible for information search.
If you have any questions or comments regarding your consent or our Information, please do not hesitate to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly in writing to the mailing address of PEYTON legal.
PEYTON legal always processes personal in accordance with applicable legal regulations, i.e. the laws in force in the Czech Republic, it also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “GDPR”).
- To whom you give your consent – Controller
The Controller of your personal data you give your consent to is PEYTON legal.
- Data protection officer was not appointed by the Controller
- What personal data are processed by the PEYTON legal for marketing purposes
It is essential for us that you know what personal data we process and how and for what purposes we use them.
Personal data that we will process based on your consent include:
- E-mail address;
- First name and surname (if it is clear from email communication or email address); and
- Your employer or organization (if it is clear from email communication or email address).
In the following section, we will provide you with more detailed information on what personal data are involved, including examples:
Basic identification data
We need your first name and surname to make sure that we actually contact the right person and can address you by your name.
We need your e-mail address to be able to send you our communications.
- Sources of personal data
The data processed under the consent come directly from you (identification data, e-mail address etc.) in the moment you provide them on our website (https://www.peytonlegal.cz/novinky/).
- For what purposes you grant your consent and how the data are processed
The purpose of personal data processing is to present our publication activity and our legal services and information on legal news.
With your consent, we process your personal data primarily to present our publication activity and our legal services and information on legal news. We do not want to bother you with unnecessary and inappropriate communications, so we use collected personal data to better understand your needs to be able to offer you the right information. It can be offering legal services, information on events and PEYTON legal or information on legal news.
To communicate with you, we use exclusively e-mails.
The actual use of the information is preceded by its processing, namely the so-called marketing data processing.
- Legal basis for personal data processing
The legal basis for processing of your personal data for the above marketing purposes is your explicit consent to such processing.
- Who else may process your personal data
A processor is any entity which processes personal data under a special act or under authorisation of the Controller.
The Controller or collective controllers may authorise a processor to process personal data for a particular purpose. PEYTON legal also use this procedure in certain cases when processing personal data for marketing purposes. In these cases, the same protection of your personal data is guaranteed by contractual and legal regulation as in the case of PEYTON legal.
For processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, your personal data may be accessed by other entities that process your personal data as personal data processors, whose task is to provide services to PEYTON legal.
The most important processors used by the ARIES Group companies for personal data processing for marketing purposes include:
- The Rocket Science Group, LLC, with its registered office at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA – the operator of the Mailchimp e-mail marketing system;
- PEYTON legal contractors, if necessary (e.g. IT infrastructure provider and administrator, provider of marketing and PR services, website management, etc.).
- For how long you grant your consent
Your consent granted to PEYTON legal will be valid and applicable until your revocation thereof.
In the event of expiry of the validity and effectiveness of your consent, your personal data that are processed for marketing purposes will be either removed or further processed only to the extent and for purposes which do not require your consent under the law., i.e marketing in case of providing legal services.
- How you can revoke your consent
You grant your consent voluntarily and you may refuse to grant it or revoke the consent at any time.
The refusal to grant your consent or the revocation of your consent will not affect your potential contractual relationship with PEYTON legal or the use of its services or establishment of relationships where such consent is not required.
You may revoke your consent:
- using the newsletter subscription link included in each newsletter;
- by a written notice sent to the registered address of PEYTON legal; and/or
- by a notice sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
In the case of revocation of your consent, we will assume that you no longer want us to process your personal data for marketing purposes, even based on previously granted marketing consents or any specific marketing consent. Any other marketing consent will also be considered revoked.
- Your rights related to personal data processing
In relation to the data processing, you have the right to:
- accesscto your personal data and to make a copy of your personal data;
- rectification of your personal data – if you find data that we proceed outdated or inaccurate;
- erasure of your personal data within the scope of voluntarily provided personal data, ie in the performance of contractual obligations. On the contrary, it is not possible to claim the deletion of personal data that we are obliged to collect on the basis of a legal obligation;
- restriction of processing of your personal data;
- portability of your personal data;
- object to the personal data processing against processing based on our legitimate interests or legitimate third party interests;
- the right to make a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, address: Pplk. Sochora 727/27, 170 00 Prague 7 – Holešovice, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, if the data subject believes that the processing of its personal data is in contradiction to GDPR (Article 77 of GDPR) (for more information see uoou.cz).
When and how can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by a written request sent to the registered address or mailing address of PEYTON legal.
All communications and statements on the rights exercised by you are provided free of charge. However, if the request is obviously unreasonable or inappropriate, in particular because it has occurred repeatedly, we are entitled to charge a reasonable fee reflecting administrative costs associated with the provision of requested information. When a request for copies of processed personal data is applied repeatedly, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for this reason.
When can you expect the answer?
We will provide you with a statement or information on measures taken as soon as possible, but no later than within one (1) month. That period may be extended by two (2) further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. We will inform you about any extension together with the reason therefor.
PEYTON legal advokátní kancelář s.r.o.